The Kretinga Manor Garage
Coordinates: 55.900220 21.247382
Object address: Vilniaus street 31 B, Kretinga, Lithuania
Municipality: Kretinga district
The wooden garage building and its two barns were first mentioned in 1771 inventory of the Kretinga region. The presently standing structure was built in the second half of the 19th century. The property of the Kretinga Manor (e.g. chariots, wagons, etc.) used to be stored here. The coconut oil pressing mill was established on the western side of the building.
The rectangular and compact garage building is one floor high. It also possesses a plinth. The walls are built from red bricks and stone. The southern part of the building has three entrances.
The renovation of the garage was started in 2011. It now serves as the ethnography exhibit storage room. It is a state-protected cultural heritage. It belongs to the complex of the Kretinga Manor Farmstead.
Source: Kretingos enciklopedija