Objects

Sculpture "Kaminkrėtys" ("Chimney-sweep")
In Kepėjų street, on the roof of „Žvejų baras“ a bronze „Chimney-sweep“ sits. Chimney-sweeps – people of obsolescent speciality and therefore it interested sculptor Klaudijus Pūdymas....
Decorative accent "Puodynė su pinigais" („Basket with coins“)
This is a metal plastic sculpture – a bronze money-box with dropped coins, created according to exibits of the Museum of Lithuania Minor. Author of the decorative accent – sculptor Ina adorned of...
Sculpture "Senamiesčio katinas" („Old town cat“)
For many years the object of attraction of Klaipėda Old Town‘s centre had become sculpture from granite of Cat with a face of a gentleman, which was created by sculptor R. Midvikis in 1979. Twice...
Monument to Kristijonas Donelaitis
Kristijonas Donelaitis (1714-1780) – the first great Lithuanian poet, who in his poem „The Seasons“ depicted life of Lithuania Minor‘s serfs – Boers, disclosed their human beauty, the value...
Sculpture "Ave, vita"
The adornment of Klaipėda University Hospital (former – Klaipėda city hospital) – sculpture „Ave, vita“. The author of this decoration of city hospital, which started its activities in 1976...
Sculpture "Svaja" („Dream“)
The adornment of the Marriage Palace - sculpture „Dream“. It is built at the Marriage Palace in 1991. Sculptor Leonas Žuklys.
Sculpture „Duona“ („Bread“)
The adornment of UAB „Klaipėdos duona“ (former „Duonos kombinatas“) – sculpture „Bread“. It is built in 1969. Sculptor – Julius Vertulis. 
Composition "Keturi vėjai" („The four winds“)
The first blacksmiths symposium (titled „The Four Winds“) took place in Klaipėda 2008 and brought together many masters from Lithuania, Latvia, Czech Republic, Canada... An original composition...
Monument "Albatrosas" („Albatross“)
The fort of Spit was started to build in Kopgalis 1865. Particular attention of Government was paid to this fort after German victory over France in 1871, but still it was not used in war. In 1897 to...
Composition „Meilės medis“ („Tree of love“)
On 4 July 2014 in Kliapėda, on the embankment of Danė River there was „planted“ „Tree of love“, which is designed to hang the lovers‘ certificates of their love – locks. In the way an a...
Sailing ship „Meridianas“
A training sailing ship „Meridianas“ was built in 1948 in Finland, Turku shipyard as a contribution to the Soviet Union after the Second World War along with the other 48 that type of sail-boats....
Sculptural group "Vaidila, Aitvaras ir Bildukas" ("Priest, Kite and Poltergeist")
In Taikos avenue, in architecturally harmonized complex, which was built in soviet years, Vaidila and the two legends figures - Aitvaras ir Bildukas – stopped in the mounted pool. Creators - ir the...
Monument to Martynas Mažvydas
Martynas Mažvydas (1510?-1563) prepared and in Karaliaučius (Konigsberg) 1547 published the first Lithuanian book – “Katekizmas” („Catechism“). Commemorating the 450th anniversary of its...
Port of river Dangė (Danė)
From the middle of the 16th century till the second part of 18th century Klaipėda port was located in the River Dangė. Port‘s and commercial infrastructure concentrated on its embankments: there...
Hermann Gerlach House
The first owner of this place was C.F. Graff as the owner of the site, inscribed in the Plan of 1840. Later this plot was acquired by the merchant C. Liedtke. In 19th century a merchant J. G. bought...
Sundial „Laiko knyga“ („Book of time“)
Sundial – the most natural and truest measurement device of time flow. Looking at the „Book of Time“ you can see what is the exact solar time in Klaipėda at the given moment. Not that one, is...
Sculpture „Fortepijonas-banga“ („Piano-wave“)
“Baltijos banga” („Wave of Baltic“) – a gift of sculptor from Vilnius Vladas Kančiauskas and Klaipėda Castle Jazz Festival to jazz port – Klaipėda. There is written on the sculpture: a...
Memorial to Language
On 15 May 2013 in the Sundial courtyard of the Klaipėda County I. Simonaitytė Public Library there was unveiled the world‘s only monument to the language. The monument consists of the bronze in a...
Klaipėda City Hall
Klaipėda Town Hall was established in this building on Danės street 17 (former Luisenstrasse 4) in 1846. In 1254 Klaipėda was granted self-government, but for centuries the city was not able to a...
The monument to Russian soldiers died in 1915
„152 русских воина, павшие в Великую войну“ (152 Russian soldiers, fell in the Great war) – it is inscription in Russian, Lithuanian and German languages on the A...