Go back to the map
The wooden manor residential building
The wooden manor residential building was built ca. 1895. People still reside here. The nearby barn was built during the same year, but it is no longer in use because of its very poor condition. During Soviet times, the building housed 8 families.
In 1874, there were 5 residential buildings and a total of 15 farmsteads within the territory of the manor. The buildings housed 155 inhabitants. In 1799, V. A. Rhenius wanted to hand over the outstanding manor to the Hernhutters, so he was always organising constructions of new buildings (houses for peasants, farm outbuildings, etc.). Only the buildings at 7 Rūko st., built under the order of Rhenius, still stands.
Submitted: Bachmano dvaro bendruomenė
The object available in the following routes