Go back to the map
It may be the oldest outbuilding within the territory of the Bachmann Manor. Bricks and abutments served as a basis for the building, which nowadays lie in ruins. It is believed that the structure was built in 1757.
The building had a bell, which was used to call the workers together. The bell has been lost since then. Ežiukai Ltd. is presently established in the building.
Submitted: Bachmano dvaro bendruomenė
The object available in the following routes